Research Interests: Algorithms and data structures, discrete and computational geometry, sport analytics, spatio-temporal analysis.
Member of the Sydney Algorithms and Computing Theory (SACT) research group.
Former member of the algorithms group at the Faculty of Mathematics and Computing Science in Eindhoven, the Geometry Lab at the Department of Computer Science in Lund, Sweden and the Geometry, Imaging, and Virtual Environments group at the department of Information and Computing Sciences in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Managing editor: Journal of Computational Geometry (JoCG).
Editorial board: ACM Transactions on Spatial Algorithms and Systems (TSAS) and the International Journal of Computational Geometry and Applications (IJCGA).
- 2016 sem 1: COMP5045 Computational Geometry
- 2016 sem 1: COMP9007 Algorithms (Postgrad)
- 2016 sem 2: COMP2007 Algorithms and Complexity
- 2016 sem 2: COMP2907 Algorithms and Complexity (Advanced)
PhD students: I have, or have had, seven great PhD students:
- Mattias Andersson, Wayfinder
- Mohammad Farshi, Yazd University
- Damian Merrick, HydroAlgorithmics
- Bojan Djordjevic, Google
- Radwa El Shawi, University of Dammam
- Georgina Wilcox, currently at Google
- Michael Horton, University of Sydney (started March 2014)