Report an Equipment Fault
To notify the technical staff that there is a problem with the lab setup or computer equipment such as the terminals, network or printers. This also includes the printer running out of paper or jamming, you need to send an email to email@example.com.
The email needs to include:
- your School of IT login name.
- the name of the building and room number where the fault is occuring.
- If it is a problem with a terminal include the terminal number.
The terminal numbers in the labs are often visible on the desk.
- If it is a printer problem include the printer model.
- A brief description of the fault.
Technical staff will arrive to fix the problem as soon as possible.