In both the CS and IS Honours programs, students are required to complete 48 credit points in total: 30 credit points from coursework units; and 18 credit points from project units.
The 30-credit point coursework requirement is comprised of:
- INFO5993 IT Research Methods (6 credit points)
- a further 24 credit points from selected 5000-level coursework units
The project units record the marks associated with a student's research project and thesis:
- INFO4991 IT Research Thesis A (6 credit points)
- INFO4992 IT Research Thesis B (12 credit points)
- INFO4999 (0 credit points, used to record the overall final Honours mark and grade)
Click on the "Units of Study" link for descriptions of the units associated with the IT Honours program.