- Enrolment message from the Undergraduate Director: BCST, BCST(ADV), BSc and BSc (Adv) students are not allowed to enrol to 4000-, 5000- or 6000-level COMP/ISYS/INFO units. Please withdraw and replace with other 3000-level units if you have done so.
- Enrolling in COMP3109 - Please note, special permission is no longer required to enrol in COMP3109 in Semester 2, 2014.
- Undergraduate Advising Team
First year enquiries - A/P Kalina Yacef
Second year enquiries and combined degree enquiries - A/P Bing Bing Zhou
Third year and degree completion enquiries - Dr Vera Chung
Honours and academic credit enquiries - Dr Josiah Poon
- Undergraduate administrative officer - Ms Katie Yang
- Information on applying for entry into Honours
- Consultation times - please check the Sydney eLearning site for your unit of study for consultation times.
Special project units in computing
Special project units of study are available to high-achieving undergraduate students talented in areas related to computer science and IT, who are seeking more challenging material within their current enrolment. These units are offered at 1000-, 2000- and 3000-level and entry criteria apply - unit descriptions.
For more information visit the TSP and SSP information page page, or contact the program coordinator, Dr Julian Mestre.
Student Feedback - Unit of Study Teaching Evaluation Survey
Students are encouraged to take the time to complete the surveys for each undergraduate School of Information Technology unit of study for which you are currently enrolled. The surveys are short and will only take a moment of your time.
The surveys begin in week 12, and should be completed in normal tutorials. You will be able to access the surveys from this site.
Your feedback will assist the School to improve the course.