Current postgraduate - coursework
Important information for students
- Postgraduate coursework students have 24-hour swipe card access to the computers in the open area outside the undergraduate labs located on Level 1 West of the School of IT building.
- For IT support please visit Student IT or call the ICT Helpdesk on 9351 6000 or by email email@example.com.
- Consultation times - please check the Sydney eLearning site for your unit of study for consultation times.
- The postgraduate lab on Level 1 of the SIT Building will be closed to students on Sunday 5 June, between 9.30am-5pm for a special event. Students are welcome to make use of the computer lab in the PNR Learning Hub. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- View the photo gallery of the welcome for Data Science students on Tuesday 9 March.