Labs for undergraduate IT students are located on Level 1 West of the School of IT building (labs 114 to 118, map), levels 1 and 2 of the Engineering Link Building (122/222 South, 222 North, map) and level 2 of the Madsen Building (211/226, map). These labs are open between 9am-9pm Monday to Friday during semester (except when being used for teaching) and are not open on weekends or public holidays.
Postgraduate coursework students have 24-hour swipe card access to the computers in the open area outside the undergraduate labs located on Level 1 West of the School of IT building.
All students have 24-hour swipe card access to the PNR Learning Hub.
There are several other learning hubs on campus - see Find a computer - city campuses for more information.
For IT support please visit Student IT or call the ICT Helpdesk on 9351 6000 or by email email@example.com.
- User engagement and content researchers wanted - 3 casual positions - Hugo. Posted: 30 September 2015.
- Engineers wanted - ROKT. Closing date: 2 October 2015
- Several Junior / Graduate positions - The Drive Project. Posted: 24 August 2015.
Internships and vacation programs
- Software engineer internship - GlamCorner. Posted 30 September 2015
Registration is required for these events. Click the link and login to the CareersHub to register, or to view employment opportunities.
- No current events / opportunities.
Events and competitions
- The translation of science - a unique insight into the opportunities in the scientific world outside of academia - Friday,
October 2, 3.30-6pm, on campus. Please register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org.