- Intership and Full Time Opportunities - Jane Street. Posted: 10 March 2014.
- Junior Software developers - HEDLOC. Posted: 5 March2014.
- Corporate Banking & Securities: Corporate Finance Analyst Internship Program - Deutsche Bank, Singapore & Hong Kong locations. Applications close: 24 July 2014.
- Corporate Banking & Securities: Markets Analyst Internship Program - Deutsche Bank, Singapore & Hong Kong locations. Applications close: 24 July 2014.
- Corporate Banking & Securities: Markets Analyst Internship Program - Deutsche Bank, Sydney based. Applications close: 24 July 2014.
Graduate Associate Program - LEK Consulting. Applications close: 10 March 2014.
- Tech positions vacant - J P Morgan. Applications close: 3 April 2014.
- Junior Front End Web developer - Pretty Pollution. Posted: 11 February 2014.
Google Summer of Code - projects available in the School of IT
Google Summer of Code is a global program that offers student developers stipends to write code for various open source software projects. Scaffold Hunter a joint-project between the University of Sydney and the University of Dormand, has been accepted as a mentoring organization for Google Summer of Code 2014, giving students the opportunity to work on this project. More information.
Careers events on campus
- Microsoft - 21 March,12-2pm, Microsoft Sydney Office, 1 Epping Road, North Ryde,
- Deutsche Bank - 14 March,12-2pm, Deutsche Bank Office, Level 23, 333 Collins Street, registration required
- Jane Street - 13 March, 5-7pm, Hilton Sydney Hotel, registration required
- Optiver Derivatives Trading - 13 March, 1 - 2:30pm, Electrical Engineering Lecture Theatre 351 (Madsen)
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch - 11 March, 1-2pm, Law School Lecture Theatre 106, registration required
- CITI - 11 March, 12-1pm, Meeting Rooms 514 & 516, Jane Foss Russell Building, registration required
- Oliver Wyman - 5 March, 12 noon, New Law School, registration required.
- Boston Consulting Group - 5 March, 5.30pm, New Law School, registration required.
- Palantir - 19 March, 2pm, SIT Building
- Career Workshops for Engineering & IT Students 2014 – Register Now!
SydneyTalent positions vacant
SydneyTalent is an initiative from the University of Sydney that connects outstanding students with potential employers for part-time and full-time employment as undergraduates, graduates and highly skilled post-graduates.
Visit the SydneyTalent website