Labs for undergraduate IT students are located on Level 1 West of the School of IT building (labs 114 to 118, map), levels 1 and 2 of the Engineering Link Building (122/222 South, 222 North, map) and level 2 of the Madsen Building (211/226, map). These labs are open between 9am-9pm Monday to Friday during semester (except when being used for teaching) and are not open on weekends or public holidays.
Postgraduate coursework students have 24-hour swipe card access to the computers in the open area outside the undergraduate labs located on Level 1 West of the School of IT building.
All students have 24-hour swipe card access to the PNR Learning Hub.
There are several other learning hubs on campus - see Find a computer - city campuses for more information.
For IT support please visit Student IT or call the ICT Helpdesk on 9351 6000 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Developers wanted - 2 positions - National Centre for Cultural Competence (NCCC), the University of Sydney. Closing date: 29 April 2016
- Software Engineer (End User Developer) / Electrical Engineer (Embedded Peripheral Engineer) - Sonder Design. Closing Date: 30 June 2016.
- IOS app developer - Spartle. Closing date: 6 May 2016.
- Junior Simulation Software Engineers - multiple positions available - CAE. Posted: 16 March 2016
Internships and mentoring
- Transurban Females Excelling in Engineering and Technology (FEET) mentoring program - Applications close on 29 April 2016.