- Positions vacant - new graduates, interns - Dropbox (USA). Posted: 23 April 2015
- Part-time development positions vacant - The Brain & Mind Institute (BMRI), University of Sydney. Posted: 17 April 2015.
- ICT Entry-level Programs - Australian Government. Posted: 7 April 2015.
- 2015 Scholarship - Boston Consulting Group. Closing date: 11 May 2015, 9am AEST.
Internships and vacation programs
- Winter School Interns 2015 - Qantas Engineering. Closing date: 17 May 2015
School of IT Tutoring positions for Semester 2 2015
The School of IT is seeking tutors for Semester 2, 2015 undergraduate and postgraduate units of study.
To apply, please complete and submit this online form no later than Friday 5th June 2015.
Supporting documentation as outlined in the form should be emailed to Katie Yang. Please give your documents a title in this format: (you first name_surname_CV e.g Jenny_Wang_CV).
Applications will be forwarded to the unit of study coordinators for selection. Successful applicants will be notified by email from Katie Yang, together with the tutoring contract(s) before Monday 20th June, 2015. You can make contact with unit coordinators before you submit your application.
Important note: It is compulsory for new tutors to attend the Faculty Tutor Training scheduled on Thursday 23 July 2015, for three hours.
Please note that tutoring opportunities are dependent on enrollment numbers and funding and therefore may be withdrawn without notice. Submitting an application does not constitute an offer of employment.